The Features (album)
- This article is about the self-titled album from The Features. For information about their earlier self-titled EP, see The Features (EP). For information about the band itself, see this whole wiki.
On Tuesday, May 14, 2013, The Features released their fourth full-length album, which is self-titled. The album was made available for pre-order on Tuesday, April 16, 2013. The band announced the track listing via Twitter on the previous day.
In the summer of 2011, while the band was waiting for Wilderness to be released, The Features went into the studio and recorded their fourth album. The sessions were recorded live in Vancouver, Washington, at Ripcord Studio without metronomes or overdubs (other than vocals). All of the recorded songs were new and had been written in about a month.
Rumors of the recordings spread throughout the fan community in the autum of 2011. At the time, it was suggested that the album may be called "Portland" and that it would feature "Tenderly" and "This Disorder". Rumors also indicated that it could have updated versions of "Stagecoach" and "Harold". Unfortunately, these rumors proved false.
|3.||This Disorder (3:07)|
|4.||Won't Be Long (3:34)|
|5.||Fox on the Run (4:03)|
|6.||With Every Beat (4:35)|
|7.||Ain't No Wonder (4:10)|
|8.||The New Romantic (3:08)|
|9.||In Your Arms (3:09)|
|10.||Regarding PG (3:00)|
|11.||Phase Too (4:44)|
- Produced by: The Features
- Engineered by: Craig Alvin
- Mixed by: Craig Alvin
- Additional engineering by: Patrick Tetreault
- Recorded at: Ripcord Studio in Vancouver, WA
- Mixed at: The Great Gazoo Reading Room in Nashville, TN
- Mastered by: Andrew Mendelson at Georgetwon Masters
- "In Your Arms" recorded at Welcome to 1979 in Nashville, TN
- Assistant engineer: Greg Thompson
- Artwork by: Matt Pelham
- Layout by: Michael Eades
- Published by: Bug Music (BMI) / Silent But Violent / This Is Daiglenetics Music / Ghost Riding Music